To make your transition as smooth as possible, we are offering a 6 month intoductory period. Your first month is free, which allows you start bringing your clients in to get acclimated. Months 2-4 are $800 per month, month 5 is $900, and month 6 is $1000. No matter how many clients you have, you will never exceed $1000 per month.
Based on the current situation going on in the world we do not allow any group training. You will only be able to have 1 or 2 clients at one time.
I will only be taking so many trainers at this time. The studio will only hold so many trainers at one time while being able to maintain a high level of privacy and intimacy.
First of all there aren’t any around. That is why I created TRAIN VENTURA.
Second the studio is unrivaled when it comes to the state of the art equipment, There aren’t too many studios in all of the West Coast that has the equipment we have.
And third my objective is to never let you feel alone, frustrated, left behind, or overwhelmed in your entrepreneurial jouney. If you need it, i can provide help with advertising, sales, admin support, documents and disclosures (waivers, etc), software and app solutions, and education on how to use the equipment.
– You need proof of training insurance (add TRAIN VENTURA as an additional insured and I will need a copy before you start).
– I assume you already have various training certifications. If not then I recommend ACE or NASM.
– You will need clients (I will not be providing any, sorry).
– After the first free month you will need $500 to get started.
I recommend using Next Insurance due to their affordability and ease of getting covered. Their Pro or Pro plus plans work for most and is $14-$16 per month.
If you use a different provider, please make sure their coverage is for $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. You will also need to add TRAIN VENTURA as an additional insured to your policy and I will need a copy.
Yes you do, Having your own key will allow you to come and go as you please. There’s no need to schedule with us, just come in and do your thing.
The hours are loosely based on 5am-9pm every day of the week.
Yes you can. The normal rent payment is due on the 1st of each month, so you will be prorated if you start at any other time in the month. Either way, you can start whenever you’re ready.
I always want to keep TRAIN VENTURA private and intimate, so the studio will never really ever feel busy. I will also be capping how many trainers can be in here.
- unlimited access to the studio
- access to state of the art equipment
- private office for consultations
- one on one or partner training
- month to month agreement
- no membership fees (but clients can only workout with a trainer)
- peace of mind for clients
- more freedom and flexibility
- you get to make the money you deserve
- you give yourself more room for growth
- you basically get your own training studio